By accessing the website at http://www.brokenriver.co.nz, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use Licence
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Broken River Ski Club's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials;
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Broken River Ski Club's website;
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- Transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Broken River Ski Club at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Broken River Ski Club's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. Broken River Ski Club makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
Further, Broken River Ski Club does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Broken River Ski Club or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Broken River Ski Club's website, even if Broken River Ski Club or a Broken River Ski Club authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of Material
The materials appearing on Broken River Ski Club website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Broken River Ski Club does not warrant that any of the ]materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Broken River Ski Club may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Broken River Ski Club does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Broken River Ski Club has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Broken River Ski Club of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Broken River Ski Club may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Canterbury and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Privacy: We comply with the Privacy Act 1993. Your details remain secure within our data base. We do not trade, sell or exchange our database.
Broken River Ski Club meets all laws and guidelines of the New Zealand Privacy act. Broken River Ski Club will not release any customer information to third parties. Any data stored is used for Broken River Ski Club business use only.
All credit card transactions are secure and cannot be intercepted by third parties. Once Broken River Ski Club have completed your transaction, credit card details will be deleted.
Broken River Ski Club requires a customer’s email address and contact details to relay information during the transaction process and delivery procedure.
10. Accommodation Cancellation & Refunds Policy
Refunds on cancellation of booked and confirmed accommodation and accommodation/lift packages are as follows:
1. When an accommodation or accommodation/ski package is cancelled by the Broken River Ski Club (BRSC), a full refund will be given.
2. When an accommodation or accommodation/ski package is cancelled by guests an administration fee and cancellation fees will be applied as set out in this Policy below.
3. Any refund payable will be paid by the BRSC Treasurer and may not be paid by the ski area or by ski area staff.
4. An administration fee of $50 (or the amount of the applicable refund if less than $50) will be deducted from the amount of any refund payable.
5. Cancellation fees & refunds upon cancellation of a booking apply as follows:
Cancellation 28 days or more prior to the commencement date of booking: 90% refund less administration fee.
- Cancellation between 27 days and 11 days prior to commencement date of booking: 50% refund less administration fee.
- Cancellation within 10 days of commencement date of booking, or during the period of the booking: no refund will be given.
These conditions apply to all bookings, for BRSC members and non-members.
The BRSC Committee reserves the right to reduce or waive cancellation fees in exceptional circumstances in its discretion.
Members of Broken River Ski Club are expected to:
• Follow all safety management policies and procedures.
• Be aware that the continuation of Broken River Ski Club is dependent on our maintenance of high safety standards.
• Take any action required to ensure the level of risk is kept at an acceptable level.
• Take all practicable steps to identify, assess, and manage hazards and risks.
• Report any unsafe work conditions, practices, or equipment as soon as possible.
• Report incidents and assist in their investigation if they are high severity incidents.