This is Stage Three of the new website which we’ll be developing over the next little while. It aims to make the info you need a little easier to access, so we’ll be in touch when we’re ready to lift the curtain.
For 2019 the members information and data is not updated until late APRIL when you will be advised that this area and subscriptions are open. Please DON'T make changes to your membership information in April 2019 until we notify you - thanks!
(For new members please refer to MEMBERSHIP )
In the secure area of our website you'll find:
- Pay your 2019 membership subscription fees
- View and edit your membership profile, change or add emails
- View members lift & accommodation & package rates
- Book accommodation at members rates
- View work party rules around earning and redeeming credits
- View season pass booking information
- View Club document library, such as Broken River Ski Club Constitution, Committee list & Newsletters.
Members login to SECURE AREA
Use the link below for the lead person of each family or individual member. If you are an existing Broken River Ski Club member and are having difficulties logging into the members' area please feel free to email Sally at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone a/h week nights (03) 338 0801...but check frequent questions below first please:
Login tips & FAQs:
- Use Chrome for your internet browser - others don't seem to work correctly
- Use lower case and ensure there's no spaces before/after your email or password
- If that fails - try to clear the cache of your Chrome browser
- Remember there's only one 'lead name' per family, who will have received the notification - check emails from Membership@brokenriver.co.nz in your intray/junk or deleted folder
- If you're forgotten your password - simply select to reset your password. You will see on screen that a message has been sent to your email - then look out for it to arrive immediately in the lead name's email account. If no sign - check the junk folder!
- If you've changed your email address recently the system may not have been updated - especially if you haven't told us. Contact membership as above.
Season PassES 2019
Lift Season Passes are available only to paid-up members and do not include any Night Skiing lift tickets:
Anytime Pass Adult $399 or $199 Youth
or purchase using 6 work day credits (with option for part work days/part $s)
or Midweek Adult $100
Further Season Pass information and how to apply will be featured in the secure area for members-only access.
WORK PARTY DATES 2019
Future dates for scheduled work parties on the mountain are: March 30/31; April 19-22 Easter long weekend; May 4/5. Further work party information and how to earn and redeem credits will be featured in the secure area for members-only access.